Meets/Minimeets

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Meets/Minimeets

Postby Justb on Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new here (will post some images soon) but curious about these meets. Do they happen regularly. Is anyone welcome. Cheers
Justb

Re: Meets/Minimeets

Postby Marvin on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:19 am

Hi!
Welcome to the forum. Anyone is welcome to the mini meets. I personally don't get to many Adelaide ones because I am in the Riverland but I know that BigV and Fozzie get together regularly (Thursdays if I remember correctly) at the zoo and I am very sure that they would be happy for you to meet them. Quite a few of the SA people have met up at some time or other and it's a great way to learn new things and try gear that you might be interested in (or alternatively, a terrible way to get some awful lens lust :roll: ).
Cheers,
Lee
Nikon D7000
Marvin

Postby fozzie on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Justb - welcome to the forum. Your timing could not be better re Meets/Mini Meets.

We have a unofficial Mini Meet at this stage on next Saturday - Clipsal 500, please refer to this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=30844

Feel free to add your comments.

If you are interested in going, please send me a PM, and I will revert with my Mobile #.

fozzie
fozzie
Key Member

Postby Big V on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Welcome, there is also the fringe on friday night - the street parade - we normally hang around near the garden of earthly delights..
Thursday zoo meets are off this year, it is now wednesday arvos..
Tomorrow is Monarto,will be nice and hot and we will have the place to ourselves - special bus trip again we hope..
Canon
Big V

Postby adame on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Big V wrote:special bus trip again we hope..

Shhhhhhh 8)
adame

Return to Adelaide and Perth