Perth Photomarket - this sunday 24th Feb

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Perth Photomarket - this sunday 24th Feb

Postby BullcreekBob on Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:35 pm

G'day Perthites

There is a photomarket this Sunday at the Leederville Town hall in Cambridge St starting at 8:30am and going through till midday.

In previous meets, there have been some unbelievable deals for tripods and older primes attached to SLR's. Lots of filters, papers,books and frameing stuff too. Luck of the draw. For this one, all the sellers tables are booked and I believe there's a waiting list for other folks to move in when someone else finishes up, so there should be plenty of bargains and not all of them will be gone early.

Somehow I seem to have ended up volunteering to sell coffee 'n' stuff in the canteen. Pop in and say G'day. I'm the big bloke with an abundance of grey hair.

Cheers
Bob in Bull Creek
BullcreekBob

Re: Perth Photomarket - this sunday 24th Feb

Postby asho on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Are these sorts of markets a common thing around Australia. I have never seem them before, I have been to similar ones for cars and computers but have never seen them for photography equipment, do they happen in Adelaide does anyone know?
asho

Postby Digidegs on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Anyone know when the next meet is on? Have some gear to sell (Film).
Digidegs

Postby photohiker on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:00 pm

asho wrote:Are these sorts of markets a common thing around Australia. I have never seem them before, I have been to similar ones for cars and computers but have never seen them for photography equipment, do they happen in Adelaide does anyone know?

I have been to a couple at the St Peters Town Hall (Adelaide St Peters), but not recently. I'll ask my contact if they know...

Michael
photohiker

Postby BullcreekBob on Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:34 pm

Digidegs wrote:Anyone know when the next meet is on? Have some gear to sell (Film).

G'day

I think it's in June. I will post details as soon as I know.
BullcreekBob

Return to Adelaide and Perth