Newbie!

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Newbie!

Postby eugenetyx on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Hi guys! I've just joined the forum and want to say hi to everybody around. I've just picked up photography recently and have been learning alot about it as well. i hope i'll be to find nice spots in perth to take nice shots. I'm welcome to reccomendations from people who have been to sites or places that provides good shots as i have only been in perth for about 8 months. I'm still pretty lost around the area apart from perth metro. I like macro photography and scenic photography. Nice to meet you guys and hope to hear more on this forum!

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post this here but i couldn't seem to post it in the for sale section.

Edit: gstark: deleted content that is not permitted.
40D, 100mm Macro, 50mm 1.8
eugenetyx

Re: Newbie!

Postby gstark on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Hi and welcome.

eugenetyx wrote:I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post this here

Sorry, but you're not. It's specifically mentioned in the FAQ. I sincerely hope that you have read it by now.

If not, I can only suggest that you do so without delay, because it not only covers what you've just done (a really big no-no here) it also tells you that you need to have a meaningful location in your profile, as well as exactly what we mean when we say "meaningful".

Thanx for your cooperation.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby surenj on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Welcome to this great forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
surenj

Postby Marvin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:10 am

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Nikon D7000
Marvin

Postby NewbieD70 on Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Hi mate, welcome to the forum..always good to have some new westies.... would be great to see some of your photos and if you are up for a shoot sometime i`m always happy to catch up and go out snapping

Regards Trevor
Thanks, Trevor
NewbieD70

Postby ewm3 on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Welcome! I'm a newbie in Adelaide too. Lots of great information here and lots of brilliant photographs.
Eric in Adelaide

Nikon gear but looking for talent...
ewm3

Return to Adelaide and Perth