kirkphoto.net

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

kirkphoto.net

Postby MHD on Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:35 pm

Well I finaly got my L plate from them (and am now am finanly able to use my set up)
They took a real long time between ordering and dispatch but didnt charge me until dispatch and once it was on the road it was nice and fast

The L plate is, from my memory of the RSS plate, just as goot as the RSS plate (which was out of stack when I ordered)

I must say I am now a HUGE fan of the arca swis system... jeez that is a firm stable grip!!

Anyhoo... I recomend Kirk, but ask how long it will take to get on the road before commiting to an order
New page
http://www.potofgrass.com
Portfolio...
http://images.potofgrass.com
Comments and money always welcome
MHD

Re: kirkphoto.net

Postby fozzie on Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:28 am

MHD,

MHD wrote:Well I finaly got my L plate from them (and am now am finanly able to use my set up)
They took a real long time between ordering and dispatch but didnt charge me until dispatch and once it was on the road it was nice and fast

The L plate is, from my memory of the RSS plate, just as goot as the RSS plate (which was out of stack when I ordered)

I must say I am now a HUGE fan of the arca swis system... jeez that is a firm stable grip!!

Anyhoo... I recomend Kirk, but ask how long it will take to get on the road before commiting to an order

It is good to see that you have your setup altogether now. :D

I should have mine in the same condition by 21-22 December. I know it is wishing my life away, but hurry up 21-22 December. :(

Goodbye for now,
fozzie

When people ask what equipment I use - I tell them my eyes.
fozzie
Key Member

Return to Trader Opinions