The Muddle of Mirch

News items for the DSLR Users website. Also covers upcoming but important events. Locked at present time, although recognised members may post messages in response to news items posted.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

The Muddle of Mirch

Postby gstark on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Can you believe that we're more than half way through March already?

The Challenge.

How are your entries going for the Globes and Gargoyles Challenge? We have a few entries already submitted, but we need a lot more, so go out this weekend and start shooting.

Or stay in and start shooting.

Prizes ...

Garyr has donated a copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 for y'all's pleasure. I think it's worth something like PP850 or more.

Steve Griffin has donated second prize, which is to be an order to the value of $150 from either Wolf Eyes Torches, Servass Products (batteries and chargers), or for an order from HKS through the forum's bargain pages.

So, the challenge is open with entries closing at midnight on March 31. Your images need to be sent to challengesATdslrusersDOTnet ... but please do NOT add that address into your email address book, as that creates a spam risk. Please ensure that you include your forum name in your entry.

Reviews.

I've just received a package from Nikon Australia, containing a few items that we're going to review for the Gadget Grill. FYI, we have the new AF-S 50mm f/1.4 G, the new AF-S 35mm F/2.8 G, and two Coolpixes, those being a S220, and a S710.

Batteries are charging as I type. I'll provide some details of how everything goes over the next few days.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Announcements