Is this to much to ask???

Have your say on issues related to using a DSLR camera.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Is this to much to ask???

Postby W00DY on Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:43 pm

Ok, I relise this may be asking to much on the forum but my mum taught me that you never know unless you ask.

My wife and I have decided to take a 5 day trip through central NSW (yep, even with a 2 week old baby!!!). Anyway I only have one 525 CF card and can't afford to buy another just yet.

So I was wondering if anyone would be able to lend me one for my trip. I am more than happy to leave a deposit of a few hundred dollars if you would like and will meet you before hand so you can see I am an honest bloke :)

I apologise if this is to much to ask on the forum but if someone does have a spare card that they can do without for a few days then PM me and we can work something out (include your favourite beer in PM).

Cheers,

W00DY

ps: I can pick this up from the Sydney area either tomorrow or Saturday morning if it is cool.
Andrew
Nikon D3 and lot's of Nikon stuff!!
W00DY

Postby birddog114 on Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:54 pm

Woody,
I do it for you, loan you a 1Gb card Transcend 45x. No deposit required. I just trust and trust!!!!!!!
You can pick it up from me anytime and have fun with your holiday!!!!!
Please call me on 0416 218 618 to arrange time.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby W00DY on Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:03 pm

Birddog,

You are an assett to this forum, Thanks heaps for your kind offer. I have sent you a PM regarding the flash card.

We are lucky to have you as such an active contributor to the forum.

W00DY
Andrew
Nikon D3 and lot's of Nikon stuff!!
W00DY

Return to General Discussion