News: Nikon D70 European Digital SLR of the Year 2004 - 05

Have your say on issues related to using a DSLR camera.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

News: Nikon D70 European Digital SLR of the Year 2004 - 05

Postby Nnnnsic on Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:53 pm

The European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) has announced the awards for photo and imaging products of the year.

The award for European Digital SLR Camera of The Year has gone to the Nikon D70, launched a few months ago. Since its introduction the D70 has been a sell-out success with demand far exceeding supply throughout the world.

The EISA judges’ comments state:

“The Nikon D70 is a very affordable 6 Megapixel digital SLR camera with an astonishing range of advanced features, yet still easy to use. Combined with an excellent performance in speed and continuous shooting, and with an image quality good enough to satisfy even professional needs, the D70 is attractive for a wide range of users. A sharp 1.8 inch TFT LCD monitor and a very good battery performance add to the attractive sides. Looked at all round, Nikon has managed to produce a camera that is unusually good value for the money.”

More at the link...

http://www.photoimaging.com.au/pages/currentpage.taf?record_ID=34485&_UserReference=B81BD4090A90A7B9C4D09B0C
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Postby birddog114 on Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:18 pm

This award will make the D70 is an item "HARD TO FIND"
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Return to General Discussion