S.E.E. - Single Exposure Exercise

Let's generate some ideas for places to meet and things to shoot.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Postby stubbsy on Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:01 pm

Paul

That's all weird and I've run out of suggestions. I'm sure your image will be accepted late when the problem is sorted. As for the single image you could see that disappeared it was another entry that hadn't been hidden. I know that Scott (MHD) who maintains the site is away from home ATM and very busy and he's probably the only person who can fix things.
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby sydneywebcam on Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:16 pm

Thanks Peter,

I did PM Scott about it earlier today, but like you said he's away and I haven't heard back from him (which is why I posted all this here).

Oh well, I'll try again in the morning.

Postby Aussie Dave on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:52 am

sydneywebcam wrote:Thanks Peter,

I did PM Scott about it earlier today, but like you said he's away and I haven't heard back from him (which is why I posted all this here).
Oh well, I'll try again in the morning.

Hi Paul
Give it a try now.

Did you happen to register over the last week ? If not, I must have mistakenly overlooked your name when adding the users to the "add photos" list.

I have just added your name so you should have no problems now....fingers crossed.

One thing I have noticed is that I don't seem to have access to "un-hide" all the images....so if everyone would be so kind as to unlock their own images (after 9am today), that would be great.

I will post a thread shortly after 9am, to kick off discussions :)
Dave
Nikon D7000 | 18-105 VR Lens | Nikon 50 1.8G | Sigma 70-300 APO II Super Macro | Tokina 11-16 AT-X | Nikon SB-800 | Lowepro Mini Trekker AWII
Photography = Compromise
Aussie Dave

Postby sydneywebcam on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:03 am

Success!!!!

Thanks Dave. Yes I only registered this week, so that's obviously where the problem was.

Cheers,
Paul.
sydneywebcam

Postby Aussie Dave on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:06 am

sydneywebcam wrote:Success!!!!

Thanks Dave. Yes I only registered this week, so that's obviously where the problem was.

Cheers,
Paul.

Excellent !

My apologies for not getting onto it sooner. I am without internet access at home at the moment, so my only avenue to the forum etc. is at work.
Dave
Nikon D7000 | 18-105 VR Lens | Nikon 50 1.8G | Sigma 70-300 APO II Super Macro | Tokina 11-16 AT-X | Nikon SB-800 | Lowepro Mini Trekker AWII
Photography = Compromise
Aussie Dave

Previous

Return to Shooting and meeting ideas