Email from Canon

Have your say on issues related to using a DSLR camera.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Postby Mj on Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:39 pm

Unfortunately, skimming and trade in the resultant info is big business today. Forums like this are going to be increasing prime targets :cry:

I've gotta agree with Gary... "it's not in keeping with the spirit that we like to engender here".

But it's going to happen and I'm suprised not to have seen much more goings on up till now as this place is primed ready for all manner of marketing campaigns IMHO.

:chook:
Mj

Postby georgie on Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:02 pm

gstark wrote:
Well, we don't know what the details of the deal are, so it's not really appropriate to comment on it.

Very true - hypothetically speaking :oops:

gstark wrote:As an aside, how do you feel about deals such as where reviewers of cameras are permitted to keep them as a form of "payment" for writing their review?

Is there a difference?

I see that as reimburment for a "job" done. I was just raising the point about existing consumers missing out on speacial/deals/cash backs while incentives are offered at new customers.

I work in the medical field and marketing from the pharmaceutical industry is big business.

I think marketing primary role is "information spreading" it is up to you to choose what you do with this information - firstly decipher it and work out what is true and what is not and then how you use this knowledge to you.
Cheers
Georgie
georgie

Postby DionM on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:44 pm

georgie wrote:I have no idea if this offer is true or not but what bothers me is with these enticement offers, the people who have been supporting the company/product are the ones who lose out.

My thoughts exactly!

I mean, if I knew I could have gotten my kit of 20D and 'L' glass by buying a cheap Nikon body and some kit lenses ... I would have done that.

To add insult to injury all of my lenses except one, and my body, were bought in Oz!

Canon 20D and a bunch of lovely L glass and a 580EX. Benro tripod. Manfrotto monopod. Lowepro and Crumpler bags. And a pair of Sigma teleconverters, and some Kenko tubes.
http://www.dionm.net/
DionM

Postby DionM on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:47 pm

gstark wrote:As an aside, how do you feel about deals such as where reviewers of cameras are permitted to keep them as a form of "payment" for writing their review?

Is there a difference?

I seem to remember reading Hyundai trying something very recently. They were offering 1/2 price Sonatas to journos ... (yes, half price).

Canon 20D and a bunch of lovely L glass and a 580EX. Benro tripod. Manfrotto monopod. Lowepro and Crumpler bags. And a pair of Sigma teleconverters, and some Kenko tubes.
DionM

Postby Nnnnsic on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:49 pm

DionM wrote:I seem to remember reading Hyundai trying something very recently. They were offering 1/2 price Sonatas to journos ... (yes, half price).

*waits for a joke about Hyundai's from Gstark*
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Postby DionM on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:50 pm

Nnnnsic wrote:*waits for a joke about Hyundai's from Gstark*

Oh I agree, it's still far too much :wink:

No Korean junk for me ... infact its all British and American :wink:

DionM

Postby Nnnnsic on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:56 pm

DionM wrote:No Korean junk for me ... infact its all British and American :wink:

*waits for a joke from Gstark about British and American made vehicles compared to Italian, German, Swedish, and French made vehicles*
Nnnnsic

Postby owen on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:57 pm

Looks like I'm in the clear... south african all the way baby!
http://www.ausphotos.com - My Gallery

http://www.doesgodexist.com - a very interesting site.
owen

Postby DionM on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:57 pm

Nnnnsic wrote:*waits for a joke from Gstark about British and American made vehicles compared to Italian, German, Swedish, and French made vehicles*

I love the sound of Italian cars ... that faint rusting noise :wink: :wink:

DionM

Postby moggy on Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:03 pm

DionM wrote:
Nnnnsic wrote:*waits for a joke from Gstark about British and American made vehicles compared to Italian, German, Swedish, and French made vehicles*

I love the sound of Italian cars ... that faint rusting noise :wink: :wink:
Being an ex Pom I can tell you that you got that noise from British cars as well as the sparking noise from the shit electrics! :lol:

8) Bob.

moggy

Postby DionM on Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:05 pm

moggy wrote:Being an ex Pom I can tell you that you got that noise from British cars as well as the sparking noise from the shit electrics! :lol:

8) Bob.

Lcuas - prince of darkness!
:lol:

DionM

Postby blacknstormy on Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:05 pm

But 1968 Volkswagon beetles and 1976 Kombi rule supreme :)
Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships! -Ansel Adams

http://www.redbubble.com/people/blacknstormy
blacknstormy

Postby makario on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:44 pm

I am more than happy to trade in my 350D and glass for a 5D and equivalent L series glass... wonder what number on the list will I be....?

How about picking a loyal canon users for a change ;)

Mak
makario

Postby gstark on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:48 pm

DionM wrote:I mean, if I knew I could have gotten my kit of 20D and 'L' glass by buying a cheap Nikon body and some kit lenses ... I would have done that.

While I've yet to recieve Thanh's email, the information he's posted says that the deal is your trade-in + $x to acquire the 5D.

We don't (or at least I don't) yet know what the value of X is in this equation, and that's one of the keys to this debate.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Glen on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:59 pm

I would imagine if such a deal was to exist it would involve kicking in a couple of thousand of dollars. I don't think anyone gets anything for nothing :wink:
Glen

Postby obzelite on Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:00 pm

gstark wrote:
We don't (or at least I don't) yet know what the value of X is in this equation, and that's one of the keys to this debate.

i have my own own value of x

x = me+(wife-testicles)+couch/marrige
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
I purchased a Teddy Bear this morning for the sum of $10. I named him Mohammed. This afternoon I sold him on E-Bay for $30. My question is, "Have I made a prophet?"
obzelite

Postby NikonUser on Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:00 pm

Glen wrote:I don't think anyone gets anything for nothing :wink:

That was exactly what I thought when this discussion started.
http://www.australiandigitalphotography.com

Living in poverty due to my addiction to NIKON... Is there a clinic that can help me?
NikonUser

Postby NikonUser on Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:01 pm

obzelite wrote:
gstark wrote:

i have my own own value of x

x = me+(wife-testicles)+couch/marrige

I'm no mathematician.... but your wife has testicals? :shock:
http://www.australiandigitalphotography.com

Living in poverty due to my addiction to NIKON... Is there a clinic that can help me?
NikonUser

Postby moggy on Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:18 pm

I think Simon means his wife will have his if she catches him buying gear! :lol:

8) Bob.

moggy

Postby Nnnnsic on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:08 pm

moggy wrote:I think Simon means his wife will have his if she catches him buying gear! :lol:

I think there's a recipe with those as an ingredient in Jamie Oliver's newest cookbook. :lol:
Nnnnsic

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:17 pm

gstark wrote:
DionM wrote:I mean, if I knew I could have gotten my kit of 20D and 'L' glass by buying a cheap Nikon body and some kit lenses ... I would have done that.

While I've yet to recieve Thanh's email, the information he's posted says that the deal is your trade-in + $x to acquire the 5D.

Gary,
Email sent.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby DionM on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:20 pm

gstark wrote:While I've yet to recieve Thanh's email, the information he's posted says that the deal is your trade-in + $x to acquire the 5D.

Well true, but the way some people are saying it, I would daresay the value of X is quite small.

The value of the 20D (new RRP) is higher than the D70, so I can only imagine that the value of x "should" be lower for me to upgrade from my 20D, for example. However it seems Canon are not extending it to their existing, loyal customers.

DionM

Postby Finch on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:30 pm

Talk about opportunistic! Nikon have frustrated customers by non-supply of D200s and other lenses, Maxwell's service is poor and Canon pounce on those Nikon-using forum members who have (in Canon's eyes) some "influence" on the forum.

Isn't this how hyena's work in the wild? Strike an opponent when he is at his weakest?

Sneaky stuff....

Cheers

Michael
Finch

Postby moz on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm

DionM wrote:However it seems Canon are not extending it to their existing, loyal customers.

Ah, but Dion, when Nikon release their full frame camera and you get an email from them I suspect you'll mysteriously become a happy Nikonite. If they were offering me that sort of deal on a FF D2X equivalent I'd be happy too...
http://www.moz.net.nz
have bicycle, will go to Critical Mass
moz

Postby DionM on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:34 pm

moz wrote:
DionM wrote:However it seems Canon are not extending it to their existing, loyal customers.

Ah, but Dion, when Nikon release their full frame camera and you get an email from them I suspect you'll mysteriously become a happy Nikonite. If they were offering me that sort of deal on a FF D2X equivalent I'd be happy too...

An interesting proposition.

The deal would have to be very very good for me to swap, for I find Canon's lens collection suiting me ideally. The flash system could be better.

And this is why I speculate that the offer to Stubbsy et al has been very very good to make them switch.

Of course, it could all be the most elaborate April Fool's joke ever ... :roll:

DionM

Postby obzelite on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:48 pm

NikonUser wrote:
I'm no mathematician.... but your wife has testicals? :shock:

She will have, mine that is. prob as a matching set of earrings if she gets wind of this.
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
I purchased a Teddy Bear this morning for the sum of $10. I named him Mohammed. This afternoon I sold him on E-Bay for $30. My question is, "Have I made a prophet?"
obzelite

Postby moz on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:51 pm

I must admit to a near-complete ignorance of Nikon lenses, it's something I've never really looked into. I bought the 300D after a long photo hiatus so I haven't looked lately. At least they have VR now.

DionM wrote:The deal would have to be very very good for me to swap... this is why I speculate that the offer to Stubbsy et al has been very very good

I'm working on the idea that it doesnt have to be exceptionally generous as long as they only have to keep the gear for 6 months or so. That way it amounts to a free trial, and if they don't like it they can almost certainly sell the Canon gear and buy replacement new Nikon gear at very little to no cost.

The other possibility is that the price on the 5Ds is about to plummet. The electronics in the 5D seem to be very close to the 30D (the frame rate is 2/3 of the 30Dfor 3/2 the pixel count, suggesting identical data rates and electronics, just like the two 1D's), and camera bodies are a commodity for Canon, so the real price driver is the sensor. If Canon have managed to bump yeilds on that dramatically I suspect they could push the 5D down to the point where only marketing would determine the price premium over the 30D (wiping the old argument that the cost of the sensor is so high that the camera ends up costing a heap just because of that).

I could speculate for hours :)
http://www.moz.net.nz
have bicycle, will go to Critical Mass
moz

Postby olrac on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:25 pm

Cheap nikon camera hardly used. Call canon australia.

If Canon want to send me a d2x that they have traded for one of their cameras I am willing to pay the postage.....
olrac

Postby daniel_r on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:34 pm

olrac wrote:Cheap nikon camera hardly used. Call canon australia.

If Canon want to send me a d2x that they have traded for one of their cameras I am willing to pay the postage.....

Nah, they're all on eBay Aus, easy to find!

!!!New!!! L@@K NIKON D2+X L@@K! 1 only.
Listed BY: C@n0n_Aus Powah Seller
:lol: :lol:
D.
Daniel_R's Flickr gallery
I shoot with Nikon stuff.
daniel_r

Postby Onyx on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:16 pm

georgie wrote:Another well know example was with ING Direct. New customers were offered very good cash incentives to join but people who had used the bank for years missed out.

Dragging this thread off topic for a bit... current ING Direct customers are enjoying a period of 3 months 'bonus interest' on savings on top of what their balance was in mid Feb, totalling 6.40% pa. It's certainly helping me to resist spending until the end of May.

Anyways, it's taken me embarassingly long to figure out what's going on in this 5D deal. Hats off to Gray, Leigh and co. ;) Getting a heartily good laugh outta me. :D
Onyx

Postby leek on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:29 pm

Last edited by leek on Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers, John
Leek@Flickr | Leek@RedBubble | Leek@DeviantArt

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Postby mudder on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:37 pm

I must admit I'm finding this "thing" about sweet heart deals very interesting... Dunno if it's April fool stuff or not, but I'm sucked in :lol:

I'm in the position of stalling with a D200, was considering maybe a D2X and was wondering about dare I say it... The dark side just for the 5D sensor... (there I said it! :lol:) never really given a bugger about the brand on the box, I just started Nikon because the D70 was (and still is) brilliant for me (cameras don't get "worse", newer models just have more advanced tech so we always want more), I lose the DX focal length thing, but not sure yet... See what happens... I'm one of those wondering whether Nikon will bring a full frame out...

Must admit some places are rife with rumours, it'll be interesting over the next few months I think...
Aka Andrew
mudder

Postby mic on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:41 pm

Canon 6D When is this one coming :lol:
mic
Retired Egg Flipper

Postby Slider on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:11 pm

Coming in late on this but some of us have to work :wink:

Firstly , April 1 is almost here.

Secondly, If all this nonsense turns out to be true, well it only reduces my already poor opinion of Canon.

One of the issues that prompted me to buy Nikon when I went DSLR was that all my old Canon gear was now useless due to Canon abandoning older lens users by changing the mounting system. I guess at some point in the film camera evolvment of Canon cameras users, if upgrading their camera body would need to start all over with their lenses. Had I originally started with Nikon all those years ago I would still be able to use my original lenses. So that really gave me the shits when I started doing my DSLR research.

Now, Canon not content to abandon long term users, have done it again by rewarding (allegedly until 01/04) Nikon users with apparantly remarkable deals.

How must existing Canon users feel who have spent big dollars putting together their excellent kits.

The whole thing, if true, will backfire IMHO. As Finch stated previously, hyenas.

Thirdly, April 1 is almost here. :D
Cheers
Mark :) http://www.photographicaustralia.com
http://www.trekaboutphotography.com

He who dies with the most lenses wins...
Slider

Postby Andyt on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:38 pm

Geeze! After catching up on this post I quickly checked my deleted items in outlook, as, like most of us I get a lot of unsolicited email, and out of habit if I do not recognise the sender, delete it. But alas, no, no "Willy Wonka" type email wrapper for me :cry:

But it was interesting skimming (Oops!) through my junk mail, two things I have found out;

One: I have an unknown relative who died in an African country and has left me a six figure inheritance, which I have to pay some hefty legal fees to get out of the country;

and;

Two: I counted 16 different companies who think I need Viagra at a discounted price! :oops:

Like this "5D offer" I think the "inheritance" would be nice, but after a reality check, I will put both in the trash bin.

Oh, and the Viagra?..... these days the only good it would do me is to stop me falling out of bed :wink:
Andyt

Postby gstark on Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:18 am

Mark,

Slider wrote:Now, Canon not content to abandon long term users, have done it again by rewarding (allegedly until 01/04) Nikon users with apparantly remarkable deals

Where, from this deal, do you get the impression that Canon have abandoned their longer term users?

As has been stated on a number of prior occassions, this has come from a channel, and channels are free to negotiate whatever deals they like. Whether those deals receive support and/or are underwritten by or from the manufacturer is another issue altogether, but it's already been made very clear that this is a deal through such a channel.

And I don't recall seeing that any of the offers mentioned thus far had any expiry date mentioned. I think that Peter mentioned that he needed to act quickly, but I cannot recall seeing on any of the discussions thus far any sort of drop-dead date being mentioned.

As to "remarkable deals" ... please see my next message.
g.
Gary Stark
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby gstark on Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:36 am

Okay everybody.

Please calm down a little.

Thanh sent me the promised email last evening, and I''ve done a bit more digging around as well.

First off, I'm waiting on a response to my email to Optus to see what the deal is with respect to what appears to be some skimming of email addresses from this site.

I've also asked Stubbsy, Glen and Matt K for copies of their emails from Canon - or more correctly, from the Canon Channel involved in this - including the headers, so that I can see from where the emails actually originated.

Finally, in looking at Thanh's email, I really cannot see what all the fuss is about. The offer sort of sounds good on the surface, but the trade on your Nikon, according to Thanh's email to me, only applies to your camera body.

Thus unless I'm misreading something, you'll end up with a 5D at about a $1500 discount, no Nikon body, but you'll still have all of your Nikon glass. For some that will just be a kit lens, but for others, that will be quite a bit.

In reading between the lines, this really doesn't sound like the deal that was presented to Peter, Glen and Matt, and therefore I've asked Thanh if he is able to clarify that aspect of what I'm seeing thus far.

Understand that I'm certainly in favour of our members getting a $1500 discount on a 5D.

But I'm more in favour of all of our members being able to get the same deal on any gear, regardless of that member's personal status here, excepting of course that the person has become a qualified member (50 posts, etc) and I'm certainly not supportive of any member getting any sort of preferential deal by virtue of their membership or member status here.

So, that's the current status of this. I'm awaiting more details from some of the people involved, and I'll post more information as and when I have some more facts for you.
g.
Gary Stark
gstark
Site Admin

Postby LOZ on Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:42 am

ONE SLEEP TO GO :D :shock: :roll: :lol: 8) :o :( :wink: :idea: :?: :!:
LOZ

Postby DionM on Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:10 am

gstark wrote:Thus unless I'm misreading something, you'll end up with a 5D at about a $1500 discount, no Nikon body, but you'll still have all of your Nikon glass. For some that will just be a kit lens, but for others, that will be quite a bit.

Which as Birddy pointed out, is simply a reasonable trade in ($1000) plus $500 cashback. I'm not sure if that is what is causing everyone to jump ...

Certainly if I was offered a reasonable trade in on my 20D (given the 20D is both newer and more expensive initially than a D70) I too would be jumping! I suspect $1000 is quite a reasonable trade in for a D70?

In reading between the lines, this really doesn't sound like the deal that was presented to Peter, Glen and Matt, and therefore I've asked Thanh if he is able to clarify that aspect of what I'm seeing thus far.

... and I agree with you there - there appears to be something more to those deals as it also involves lenses.

DionM

Postby gstark on Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:33 am

Dion,

DionM wrote:I suspect $1000 is quite a reasonable trade in for a D70?

From Thanh's email to me it seems to be just for the body, which would make it reasonable, verging on generous.

gstark wrote:In reading between the lines, this really doesn't sound like the deal that was presented to Peter, Glen and Matt, and therefore I've asked Thanh if he is able to clarify that aspect of what I'm seeing thus far.

... and I agree with you there - there appears to be something more to those deals as it also involves lenses.

Exactly, which is why I'm trying to get more information.
g.
Gary Stark
gstark
Site Admin

Postby thaddeus on Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:39 am

The Canon channel is perfectly entitled to make offers to whomever they wish, subject to obvious issues such as third line forcing, which does not appear to be evident.

So I am not sure what you hope to achieve with your "investigations." Could you please enlighten me?
thaddeus

Postby gstark on Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:59 am

thaddeus wrote:So I am not sure what you hope to achieve with your "investigations." Could you please enlighten me?

I thought I'd already made this very clear.

Just two things:

1: That no members' email addresses had been illegally used. I do have some superficial evidence that suggests some form of skimming has occurred, and that disturbs me. Hence the email to Optus' abuse section so that they can investigate it further

2: That no member here has gained unfairly from their membership or position here. While there is certainly nothing illegal in that, it is against the spirit of the forum that we try to engender, and in the case of one member in particular, it may well be contrary to an undertaking that was given to me, personally, quite some time ago.
g.
Gary Stark
gstark
Site Admin

Postby dooda on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:04 am

The current Canon users need to wake up. No large company such as Canon has any type of moral fiber. Nor does Nikon. The only reason any company has any sort of customer service is to retain their future dollars, not because they actually care. It's impossible for them to care.

Their bottom line is making money and they'll do whatever it takes to do so. It's the same thing that every other company does. Cell phone companies do it all the time, offer great deals for users to switch (better than their current users' deal). My bet is that this that this won't make a single dent in Canon's bottom line. Think about the zillions of Canon users out there. Do you really think that a couple of disgruntleds would make a difference? They're doing it to make money in the long term, and to slight Nikon. If they always sold 5d's at that price they'd lose money. Hyenas is a pretty good analogy, I'd apply it to every single corporation in the economy. If you aren't a hyena, you'll get eaten. It's quite simple.
love's first sighs are wisdom's last

Dave
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elton/
dooda
Party Animal

Postby dooda on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:05 am

And for the record, I'm pretty sure this is a big joke.
love's first sighs are wisdom's last

Dave
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elton/
dooda
Party Animal

Postby Aussie Dave on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:12 am

Aussie Dave wrote:Out of interest, Stubbsy, are you able to post a pic (of anything) from your new 5D - with full EXIF attached ?

I'm still waiting for Stubbsy to post a pic of anything from his new 5D. C'mon Peter, surely the ergonomics aren't that bad on the 5D, that you can't even find the shutter-button :roll: :wink:
Dave
Nikon D7000 | 18-105 VR Lens | Nikon 50 1.8G | Sigma 70-300 APO II Super Macro | Tokina 11-16 AT-X | Nikon SB-800 | Lowepro Mini Trekker AWII
Photography = Compromise
Aussie Dave

Postby Alpha_7 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:27 am

Aussie Dave wrote:
Aussie Dave wrote:Out of interest, Stubbsy, are you able to post a pic (of anything) from your new 5D - with full EXIF attached ?

I'm still waiting for Stubbsy to post a pic of anything from his new 5D. C'mon Peter, surely the ergonomics aren't that bad on the 5D, that you can't even find the shutter-button :roll: :wink:

Maybe he still hasn't found one of his Many CF cards :)
Alpha_7

Postby SteveGriffin on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:43 pm

Maybe he is waiting until tomorrow when we all get emails from Canon. Test of allegiance for 1st April I feel.
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------
So many things to do - so little time.
SteveGriffin

Postby obzelite on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:48 pm

SteveGriffin wrote:Maybe he is waiting until tomorrow when we all get emails from Canon. Test of allegiance for 1st April I feel.

bit of a long run up, and possible not the outcome a april 1st gag should leave.
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
obzelite

Postby stubbsy on Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:21 pm

Aussie Dave wrote:

Truth be told Dave is I've been snowed under with work. This is my first week back at work after 5 weeks absence with pneumonia. For the last 2 weeks of that my offsider was on annual leave so I have much of my work held over for my return + some urgent work of his to do. On top of that I'm still not 100% and so get tired easily. Most nights I get home from work exhausted and end up in bed by 9:00 or so. I'm looking forward to having a serious play at the weekend.

Edit: And for the record, I DID NOT get an email from Canon.
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby obzelite on Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:26 pm

nice twist to the tail.
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
obzelite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion